Favs

Πέμπτη 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

When i found you, i found a part of me..


It's funny how a picture can remind you things you've thought about a couple of weeks ago and you have forgotten them already. ~ time flies *

So..now that i remembered again,here they are:

I was listening to that very song: Willie Nelson ~ The Scientist
and in that moment there were a little chaos in my mind.
Many thoughts about many things. But mostly, there were thoughts i had for someone special to me. For someone I love.
Thoughts i have for him before i sleep.
Thoughts i had another night that was raining and i stood there under the rain ~ oh boy, it has been a long time from the last time i did this,to stand under the rain,and let it reach me. My thoughts, heart and soul. ~

The night that i was hearing this song, i thought.. "Oh god..you re so lovely & so special to me... I wish you knew that I was made to give you the stars..not take them from you.That's what makes me stand out from the rest."

And some days & nights after that, while I was standing under the rain, i thought: "Baby.. come what may...I have one wish. I want to make you find and feel Solace, just like you helped me feel it."





& I pray, hope, and dream that you will give me a chance some day to give them to you. A chance to make you feel me.To feel my love.

Smile honey..You scare the chaos in you. And you're so beautiful when you smile. Even if you're not smiling with your lips, but with your eyes.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου